[TRLog] DVP support broken?

Subject: [TRLog] DVP support broken?
From: vr2bg@asiaonline.net (VS6BrettGraham)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 07:28:29 +0800 (HKT)
While my experience is the same as K6AW's (DVP worked fine in 5.99 +5dB), I
saw a different problem: after the first day's operation, when I quit the
program by saying the contest wasn't over, the LOG.TMP file was trashed,
containing only my first Q, rather than the last five (with two mults, no
less).

Nothing done differently then than in the last 6-odd months & the last ~10K
Qs logged, so nothing to go on, unless somebody else sees the same thing
(which no doubt won't happen).  But for now on, the contest is over for me
everytime I quit the program!

73, VS97BrettGraham - not VS9ZBG - vr2bg@harts.org.hk