[TRLog] POST

Subject: [TRLog] POST
From: N7DR@sff.net (D. R. Evans)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:45:25 -0600
Is anyone else seeing problems with POST in the last couple of
distributions? Specifically, is anyone else having trouble updating
TRMASTER files with recent POSTs? My shack system hangs on most updates,
and on those that don't hang, it goes excruciatingly slowly. (OK, so it's
a 20MHz 386SX. But 8 minutes just to read in a 175 QSO log?)

I've had to go back to a POST from the winter to update my TRMASTER
files.

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                       N7DR@sff.net
Co-chair, 1997 Nebula Novel Jury

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp