[TRLog] Hangups

Subject: [TRLog] Hangups
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 06:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
Well - a couple of you experienced the program hanging up during the
WPX.  I hate it when this happens.  I will review the recent changes
to the program and see if anything catches my eye.

However, the best way for me to solve this is for someone to come up
with a repeatable set of keystrokes that produces the problem.  Once
I can reproduce the problem here - I should be able to find the root
cause and fix it.

The program was used by K5ZM at my station for a full time effort and
other than the previously mentioned problem with the COMPUTER ID value
being set by a long entry in the call window - no problems were found.

Please use the same version you used for WPX.  It is possible 6.01 had
the problem and 6.02 doesn't.  We were using version 6.01 and a half
here (for the first day - and version 6.01 and 3/4 the second day).

Tree