[TRLog] Keyboard CW from TR

Subject: [TRLog] Keyboard CW from TR
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:29:16 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,

Someone asked if TR would send a comma in the keyboard mode
and that got me to wondering what other things could be sent.
Here is the list - thought it might be of interest.

Yes - in fact your question got me to looking at what it would send.

Shift 1  !   sends  SN (pretend there is a bar over these)
Shift 7  &   sends  AS
Shift ,  <   sends  SK
         +   sends  AR
         =   sends  BT
         ,   sends  AAA   comma
         .   sends  MIM   period
         /   sends  DN    slash

And of course it sends all the letters and numbers.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."