[TRLog] Edit Window & FONT

Subject: [TRLog] Edit Window & FONT
From: swca@ionet.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 14:05:55 -0500 (CDT)
N5OT (me) wrote about FONT:

>Brian's [K6STI] DOS characters
>(including SVGA mode) are a work of ART and appear MUCH larger than the
>standard default DOS font....

when I read the reflection of this bit, I realized you might think the
characters are so large that they look like that funky 40-column junkola
that old DOSses used to generate sometimes.  This is not the case.

FONT characters take up the same space, i.e. 20 lines, 80 columns (more
lines in SVGA).  They're just much nicer to look at.  If I seem to be having
a hard time describing it - just get it for yourself and see for yourself -
it's free to look at it.  THEN you will see what I mean.  You will want to
never be without it for the rest of your life.

Come to think of it, Brian and Tree are BOTH missing a trick by not
distributing it with TRLOG as a shareware utility.

Mark, N5OT

One caveat - it doesn't look so hot on laptops.  Brian keeps threatening to
come out with a laptop version (maybe he's done it already, I don't know).