[TRLog] Field Day log submission

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day log submission
From: TomSh@firsthealth.com (Tom Schaefer)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:47:01 -0700
To be sure I get this right, I thought I should ask. The ARRL FD log
checklist says to send seperate dupe sheets or an alphanuneric list by
band and mode. The ARRL log option in post creates the entire log. The
checklist says to keep the logs unless they are asked for. How do I get
post to just create the dupe sheets by band and mode. I understand that
the logs can be submitted electronically, but does this change the dupe
sheet requirement?

Thanks,

Tom NY4I