[TRLog] SBDVP Trlog sound card software upgrade

Subject: [TRLog] SBDVP Trlog sound card software upgrade
From: becker@SPRINTMAIL.COM (Tony and Celia Becker)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 23:28:25 -0600
Kevin Schmidt, W9CF, author of the nifty software SBDVP, which makes your cheap
Sound Blaster work like an expensive and hard to find DVP board, and without
using up another precious EISA slot either.

Tree seems to have started a trend with his nearly instantaeous customer
service response time.

I have D/L ed it and tested it with my CVB-YaesuDVS cables, and can happily
report the it works as described below.  Now you too can make SBDVP work with
your regular rig microphone, (like that Heil boomset with the HC-4 element)
exactly like a DVP and cable set.

Best of all it is FREE!  (you do have to buy parts solder up the cables though)

Tony, AE0M

######## begin included message