[TRLog] Re: DTA file?

Subject: [TRLog] Re: DTA file?
From: thehalls@ix.netcom.com (thehalls@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 21:42:42 -0500 (CDT)
Just a short reminder...

        I tried to do the update utility with the W7GG data file on a 286 and I
think the darn thing ran for 12+ hours, then bombed out (V6.10)...So maybe you
should update on a fast machine then transfer it to a slower machine. Of
course, I'm not real sure that the update part was really needed, duh!

        73, Eric WD9GGY

I asked the great linguists and here are their translations on these:
$B!!!!!!              I didn't get the vanity call I wanted!
$B!!        My best friend got my requested vanity call!
Ryu$B!!!!!!   I had to work him in the contest and give him pts!