[TRLog] SAC QSO Points

Subject: [TRLog] SAC QSO Points
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
I had the wrong information when I programmed the QSO point method for
SAC stations in the SAC contest.  I have a "new" version that has this
fixed (called 6.11A).  If you get the update off the BBS after you read
this message, you will have this version.

If you need an update via e-mail, let me know and I will send you just
TR zipped with this change.  I am not going to send it to everyone since
only a few people might need it.

This only is a factor if you are in Scandanavia.  If you aren't, there
isn't anything different in the new version - so you don't need it.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com