[TRLog] CQP from W6

Subject: [TRLog] CQP from W6
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
K8KFJ writes:

Shortly after you choose CQP from the contest list, you will be
prompted if you live within California.  If you choose "yes"...TR will
utilize
the file <calqsow6.dom>.  If you choose "no" (outside California), TR then
uses the file <calcty.dom>.  So, my understanding is that you're covered
either way depending on how you answered the prompt.

I think this is correct and hope it is of some help.

----

This is correct.  It is controlled by having the statement
MY STATE = CA in the logcfg.dat file BEFORE the CONTEST
statement.

Tree