[TRLog] QRP ARCI Fall Contest

Subject: [TRLog] QRP ARCI Fall Contest
From: v31ry@ix.netcom.com (AE0Q V31RY)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:54:08 -0600
At 04:18 18-10-97 -0700, you wrote:
>Is there a way to use TR for the QRP contests?
>
>J., VY1JA
>Jallen@yecl.ca

  I could have sent you my logcfg.dat file for the ARCI contest, but I was
already camping in Wyoming and calling CQ..  TR worked just great for me
this weekend in the ARCI contest, made 440 QSO's (5w out)..  Thanks for the
YT multiplier!

  I configured TR for a CUSTOM INITIAL EXCHANGE STRING and pulled QTH and
ARCI number (USER1) from my Trmaster database (if known) for each QSO.  This
is a slick program Tree, the customizing features work great!!!

73  --  Glenn

"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

     AE0Q / V31RY          ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SV0WY, WA0VPK
  v31ry@ix.netcom.com   --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, NCVA--
http://www.qsl.net/ae0q