[TRLog] RE: TRLog Digest V1 #172

Subject: [TRLog] RE: TRLog Digest V1 #172
From: jallen@yecl.ca (J. Allen)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 07:58:42 -0800
Hi, Butch,

I also use LOG-EQF as my master logging program.  All my TR contest files
are made a part of my normal running EQF log.  Transferring TR files to EQF
is very easy.

>From your normal logging screen, hit (ESC). This will give you the main
menu.  From the main menu select the Accessories.  From the Accessories and
DOS screen select "Import and Export".
This will bring up FILE-EQF.

 When the FILE-EQF screen comes up, the first thing you do is select the
file type you wish to import.   Select ASCII, but be careful not to choose
comma delimited.  At the bottom of the FILE-EQF screen an input box will
appear asking for the name of the file you wish to import.  Enter the name
of the file you have for the text file of TR, usually something like
c:\tr\cqww97p\LOG.DAT.

If you have entered a correct file name and path, the program will ask what
you want to do with it.  Select the center option (Default) "LOG-EQF" .
 You will be asked what you wish to name the file.  I use the same name as
the original TR file with no suffix.  (CQWW97P in this case).

The program will then ask you to hit a function key to begin conversion.
 It will then present a set of file conversion templates.  Select the one
marked "N6TR".   Follow the prompts from here.  The rest is very intuitive.

Good luck, and if you have any problems with this contact me at
jallen@yecl.ca

73,
J., VY1JA