[TRLog] how to operate rit with FT1000MP in pileup mode ?

Subject: [TRLog] how to operate rit with FT1000MP in pileup mode ?
From: toms@inconnect.com (Thomas Schaefer)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:19:34 -0700 (MST)
This does not work on Yaesu gear. The RIT command does not allow
incremental changes (delta) via the command set. I added this feature to
the wish list with a possible solution. So, it is on the books, but there
are many other features that seem more pressing. Tree also said that he
does not have a Yaesu radio to test this on so maybe he will need some
volunteers.

Best Regards,

Tom Schaefer
Computer Consultant Unisys A Series & Windows NT: Amateur Radio NY4I