[TRLog] Queries from SS

Subject: [TRLog] Queries from SS
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 12:42:27 -0500
I used the W/VE only TRMaster.dta file from AD1C, and though I had the
CTL-J option set to display check and section, neither showed up, though
many/most of the calls I worked were in the SCP database.  Did anyone else
have it work properly using that database?

The rate display in TR has always been something of a mystery to me --
after I've worked 5 stations in two minutes, I look and it says "48" QPH
(or something); then a few minutes later, when I haven't had a QSO in two
minutes, it spikes to 90 or so...  I'm just curious -- how long ago is it
sampling, and over how many QSOs is the rate integrated?

73,

Pete N4ZR

In Wild Wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia