[TRLog] Importing TR files into LOGic (Not an ADIF question)

Subject: [TRLog] Importing TR files into LOGic (Not an ADIF question)
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 11:24:37 GMT
Logic is supposed to have that capability with a built in utility.
That is what I was told but not able to try as it does not work in the
demo. I use LOGEQF and it dose have a function to go through the log
and fill in that data if it is missing. It was pretty fast doing it.

--
Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir" pgp2.6 key http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html