[TRLog] Next release

Subject: [TRLog] Next release
From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:33:02 -0700 (MST)
>The next release of TR (yes - that stuff about Microsoft was just
>a joke) will happen on the weekend before CQ WW CW.

You're SICK!!      But then it takes a sick mind to be so focused on a
program the way you are and to keep making improvements at the rate
you are making them.  So, keep up the good work, and keep making
jokes if that helps keep you stay focused on the improvements.

BTW  I STILL like the idea of changing the rate meter to RAT meter--since
the whole contest can be likened to a RAT running in a maze--looking for
a reward.  With the RAT meter we can see how we are doing in the RAT
race.

73  John W0UN