[TRLog] Ver. 616 key down

Subject: [TRLog] Ver. 616 key down
From: kladams@bvemx.ppco.com (kladams@bvemx.ppco.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:16:39 -0600
To: OAS     --BVEMX1   EMXOAS

FROM: K. L. Adams ($KLA)       Bartlesville Operations
      252-E AB                 Phone (918) 661-0320
      Bartlesville, OK 74004   FAX   (918) 662-2748
SUBJECT: Ver. 616 key down
     I tried ver 616 last night and had it configured for SS Phone.  All
worked fine ... except ... when I mashed the 14Mhz button on the FT1000 to
go to the CW band the rig was always keyed.  This occured on all bands.  .
     I sure do appreciate the ease of receiving new versions, etc.  Keep up
the great work and see you in SS.
     Ken Adams, K5KA (trying to make sure OK is easy to work)

                                                       Ken