[TRLog] CQ WW Exchange

Subject: [TRLog] CQ WW Exchange
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:36:28 GMT
The exchange window comes up with the zone and the cursor one space to
the right of the zone. If I enter an RST report the zone disappears
and the contact won't log. This leads to errors because I may forget
the zone and enter the wrong one. If I hit the space bar once before
entering RST the zone does not go away. Should it work this way? Is
there any way to absolutely prevent losing the zone unless I over type
it?
--
Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir" pgp2.6 key http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html