[TRLog] Crash Goes TR in SS SSB - HELP!

Subject: [TRLog] Crash Goes TR in SS SSB - HELP!
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 22:46:49 -0600 (CST)
>my 17th or so QSO TR hung on me. The symptom was first that as I typed in new
>characters they would not show on the screen. The blinking cursor would move
>across the entry fields, but nothing would show. Then the text in the Name
>and
>Country display area disappeared. Thinking it was RF or something I rebooted.
>On the next QSO upon hitting Enter TR totally crashed.  Runtime Error 103 and
>what I assume is a memory address (2799:731B) was displayed on the top of the
>screen behind the standard display.  Even after rebooting a few times
and even

It sounds like your TRMASTER.DTA file has a problem - if you are
still getting it to crash now - you might try renameing the
trmaster.dta file to another name and see if that
fixes your problem.  If it does then you might try rebuilding
your TRMASTER.DTA file from the TRMASTER.ASC.

I am sorry to hear that you had troubles.

>"Shared
>memory" and what I assume is another memory address. It is not on the
screen

This is normal.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.                 "Eight is enough."