[TRLog] Ctrl-Alt-J

Subject: [TRLog] Ctrl-Alt-J
From: swca@ionet.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 08:50:31 -0600 (CST)
To:   Mike K7NT
From: Ward N0AX

Mike,

I was speaking at length with Ken about our 'secret weapon' for the
Worldwide.  He recommends we don't commence using our custom "Ctrl-Alt-J"
feature from all transmitters at the same time but that we switch over each
computer/transmitter one at a time over the course of maybe 12 hours to make
it less obvious.

How he figured out how to make the machines send in Japanese is beyond me
but it sure sounds like a good idea.

Anyway, pass this along to the operators.  Thanks.