[TRLog] Keypad CW Memories

Subject: [TRLog] Keypad CW Memories
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 13:53:29 -0800 (PST)
It appears that there is a problem with TR's ability to detect when
a number is pressed from the keypad versus the number keys on the
top row of the keyboard.  Sometimes, it doesn't detect that the
key was pressed on the keypad.  This can result in the program
not echoing the number key and if the corresponding function key
message is programmed, CW being sent at unexpected moments.

This is not an issue when the NUM LOCK function is off, and I don't
believe it is an issue unless you enable the KEYPAD CW MEMORIES
feature.

I will be working to see if I can come up with a better way of
detecting when the keypad is used for numbers and improve the
performance.

Tree