[TRLog] The word from the ARRL

Subject: [TRLog] The word from the ARRL
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:58:04 -0800 (PST)
I just spoke with KR1R about the mess.

His response is that one of the staff people there didn't understand
what they could and could not accept.  The format from POST's
routine is fine - no issues.

Now for the messy part...  all logs that were previously rejected
because of this issue are now accepted (my two logs are okay).
However, there will not be any messages sent out telling you
this.

So, you might not know if your log was accepted or not if you got
a rejection notice...  You have three choices:

1. Do nothing and take your chances.
2. Call Billy and ask if you log is in the computer (860) 594-0252.
3. Wait until the high claimed scores are posted on the web.

Billy says if you find your score missing in the high claimed scores,
there will be time to resolve the situation.

I told Billy once again that if there were any changes I need to
make, that I would do them and he assured me there were no issues
I needed to address at this time.

Tree