[TRLog] TR crash...

Subject: [TRLog] TR crash...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:00:15 -0500
FWIW...

I ran the NAQP from an IBM Thinkpad 760ED with 80M DRAM over the weekend. I
ran using DOS7.0. "MEM" shows 78,661K free XMS.

I just tried running under a DOS box in OS/2 Warp 4.0, but realized that the
XMS upper limit is 16M. It also did not fail.

I also tried using a CMD.EXE window under MS NT4.0 Workstation FP3. "MEM"
shows only 1,048,576 bytes XMS available. I don't know how to increase what's
available. It runs but I have not set up the printer right for use of the
parallel port. I get LPT1: not ready warnings.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: Swanton, Vermont