[TRLog] Importing TRLog into Log-EQF

Subject: [TRLog] Importing TRLog into Log-EQF
From: msadams@acsu.buffalo.edu (Mark S. Adams)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 02:35:26 -0800
Hi Jack and Gang,

This is the combo that I use. LogEQF is a bit cryptic on how this
conversion is done but it does work. Simply start the File-EQF program,
say you want to import a tab delimited file, then you pick N6TR from a
list, save as a LogEQF file and go throught the motions. File-EQF asks
you if the field definitions are OK and each time I did it they were OK.

I have imported Sweepstakes, ARCI tests, RAC winter test and a couple of
others.

Now if only N3EQF would come out with a better label printing routine, I
would be really happy!

Oh, if you try this and things go bad, just erase the junk and do it
again!

72,73, Mark  N2VPK