[TRLog] Packet es TR Rig control

Subject: [TRLog] Packet es TR Rig control
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:39:51 -0800
Maybe it's just my setup or I'm doing something incorrectly, although George
found nothing wrong in my LOGCFG.DAT file. Maybe it's the individual DX
Packet Cluster and how it formats things?

For me, anyway, a standard DX spot gets echoed to the bandmap and the
little announce window (BTW I like that announce window format because
I can tell who made the announcement [as the Cluster gets spots from
other areas]), but the SH/DX spots don't. This was why I thought I still had
problems with my packet hookup (the middle of a work day doesn't generate
many up-to-the-minute spots!) and asked George for assistance.

After I take a break, it would be great to come back and, as Lee suggests, load
up
the bandmap with SH/DX spots although admittedly the "ageing" might wind up
being
inaccurate. Still, it'll give you an idea of what's going on.

73, Bob AA0CY