[TRLog] TenTec Titan Keying

Subject: [TRLog] TenTec Titan Keying
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 00:08:05 -0500
Can anybody help me get back to high power with computer logging?  I was
all set to do the CW sprint as a high power entrant.  Wen I tried to key
the Titan all I got was nothing.  I am using the standard transistor keying
circuit with the TR Log program.  The rig keys fine as long as the amp is
in standby.
After 4 frustrating hours of low power, I checked the book and they state
that some keying circuits with the 100 ohm resistor in the keying line to
the rig won't key properly.  So that must be my problem, has anybody had
experience as to what value R to use with the IC-765?  They say lower but
no lower than 47 ohms.
Thanks in advance 73 Jim KI7Y