[TRLog] TRlog and palmtops?

Subject: [TRLog] TRlog and palmtops?
From: k6xx@jps.net (Bob Wolbert)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:39:23 -0800

Scott A. Stembaugh wrote:

> Did you try 'TR SLOW' ?  I think that is the option for pokey cpus.

Yes, I did. I cannot remember what happened exactly. I think it
partially solved one problem but caused a fatal one--system crashes--or
was it the other way around (caused crashes without SLOW)? Anyway, I
experimented with both. Believe I used standard TR, rather than TR SLOW.

FYI, the 200LX is an 8MHz 80C186, so it actually is less "pokey" than a
real XT. (In fact, when doing real work, it responds faster than a 486
running the Windoze 95 virus, but now I'm getting political...).

73 de Bob, K6XX