[TRLog] "OT's Bug" vs. the "Name Feature"

Subject: [TRLog] "OT's Bug" vs. the "Name Feature"
From: swca@ionet.net (swca@ionet.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:40:55 -0600 (CST)

>P.S. Since when did Gator change his name to Ralph?

Gator - mmmmmmmm that reminds me of an old contesting buddy
of mine from west Texas - but he took down his antennas
so that others would have a chance in the phone sweepstakes.

If you would like to view his unique operating style:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/photo/pcd2817/n5au-inside-fourteen-48.3.jpg

BTW - Tree sent me a beta version of TR-Log the day before the
CW contest and I used it - it fixes K5GN's complaint about
edited QSO  information not overwritting the exchange file
and dupesheet file.  It worked really well.

--

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount