[TRLog] Updates - Help wanted

Subject: [TRLog] Updates - Help wanted
From: swca@ionet.net (swca@ionet.net)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:03:04 -0600 (CST)
Paul, I have had a tough time with this, too.  When I queried Tree about it,
I learned that uu-decoding is an ancient real-manhood ritual which you must
embrace as a challenge!  I used to be a wimp until I figured out how to do
this and I even use the much-maligned Eudora Lite.

No need to change your meds, just bear in mind that you have to take all the
gibberish-looking 'garbage' as the finns call it, and somehow combine it
into one big long file.  This really isn't so hard.  Think of it like the
code test for your ham license if all you ever wanted to do was use "voice."

The rest is really easy, because Tree made his program capable of
uu-decoding and it works slick.  I tried it.  My life was changed forever,
and now I can run with the big dogs instead of having to sit on the porch.

I don't know why this is, but you'll just have to trust me on it.

>You guys are scaring the hell outta me. Hello? I'm not even gonna try to
>update via the web. I don't stand a chance. I'm gonna have to change my meds
>again. All I want to do is double-click on something.

Whoa big fella, easy does it...!

"UU-DECODING: IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE"

Mark, N5OT