[TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V1 #309

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V1 #309
From: w9wi@bellsouth.net (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:45:50 -0500 (EST)
At 11:48 PM 3/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>From: george fremin iii <geoiii@bga.com>
>Subject: Re: [TRLog] Updates - Help wanted
>
>The free versions of Eudora do not support UUENCODING. Also it
>is Eudora that splits the file into 12 pieces.

(ah, so *that's* why it wouldn't decode the UU-encoded file I received at
work last week!  Discovered the "hard" way that UUDECODE.COM is a sex site...)

Anyway, I have an old (but functional) UUENCODE and UUDECODE program for DOS
I can email to anyone who wants them..

73 Doug

Douglas E. Smith  W9WI/4
1385 Old Clarksville Pike