[TRLog] 4U1WO & 4U1WB QTH

Subject: [TRLog] 4U1WO & 4U1WB QTH
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:50:00
At 08:39 AM 3/30/98 -0800, Tree  N6TR wrote:
>> Worked these two in WPX. TR program says they are Syria...doubt it. Hear
>> KK4HD is QSO mgr for 4U1WB and QRZ lists it as World Bank Amateur Radio
>> Club...no address. Are they legit? What's their real QTH...or did I screw
>> up? what to do with WPX log?
>
>The country assignment is in the CTY.DAT file, not the program.  This
>is maintained by ad1c@contesting.com.  The only impact to the WPX test
>would be the QSO points since the mults are prefixes.
>
>Tree

4U1WB is in Washington, DC and counts only as the US.  I operated WPX CW
from there in 1992 and it was a mixed blessing -- I think I may have the
world record for lowest average points-per-qso.

Have no idea where 4U1WO is.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com

"That's WEST Virginia.  Thanks and 73"