[TRLog] sr/ss times

Subject: [TRLog] sr/ss times
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 20:58:05 -0600 (CST)
Dale L. Martin writes:

>>While operating at W7RM for WPX SSB, I noticed (for the first
>time)
>>sunrise and sunset times coming up next to the beam heading
>info, nice
>>touch. Thanks.
>>

>Neat....will it be activated when running Texas QSO Party?

You turn on the sunrise/sunset times just like you do the beam headings.
By setting the MY GRID in the control-J menu.

If you type in the call that is equal to MY CALL you will get
the sunrise/sunset for the grid you set up for MY GRID.

This was added a few versions ago - don't forget to read the
READ.ME files as you might learn all sorts of things.

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "