[TRLog] News from N6TR

Subject: [TRLog] News from N6TR
From: W1HIJ@contesting.com (W1HIJ--Bill)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:31:52 -0700
Tree,

>Rather than have TR use up this memory for just one contest, I am
>proposing making a special version of TR just for field day.

I think that'd be just fine---   but...

>Furthurmore - since the current public domain version of TR (4.05) is
>way out of date, I am thinking of making the FD only version of the
>software public domain.  Perhaps I will add the sprints and NAQP to
>it as well.

Putting on my marketing hat, if the purpose of the public domain version is
to (you'll excuse the expression), suck people in... then I think that
would be better served with a general purpose version even if it is out of
date....

FWIW, 73

Bill, W1HIJ
Newport Beach, CA, DM13bo