[TRLog] POST 6.24 problems...

Subject: [TRLog] POST 6.24 problems...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:35:53 -0400
Folks,

I seem to be having difficulty with POST suddenly. ARRLDX was the last contest
I worked prior to the Florida QSO. I have installed 6.24 in the mean time. The
multiplier check in POST crashes on me somewhere near the front of the log.
The error code varies...RUNTIME 062, 000, 102, or none at all (usually)
running under NT. Booting to a DOS7.0 partition and running the mult check
locks the system beyond the help of C-A-D. I tried to check a known good log
(ARRLDX) and it boots out of that too.

I tried POST 6.20 and it works fine. It was the only other version I could
find.

TR the logger runs flawlessly for me.

PS. Tried to post this the other day, but I must have been subscribed under
one of my other accounts.
--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: Swanton, Vermont