[TRLog] crash

Subject: [TRLog] crash
From: geoiii@kkn.net (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 07:32:40 -0500 (CDT)
>I am using a P60 with only W95, no dos 6.22 or OS2 or.....
>6.25 lets my system crash, 6.24 ran fine, in a dosbox. I tought I
>removed to much InternetExplorer, and edited the register to much,
>but after having installed W95 again, and even a second time, leaving
>W95 as it is (with IE), TR still causes W95 to crash.

Could you give a few more details - when does it stop working?
I am running TR in a dos box under win95 as I write
this email and it is working for me.

Do you still have 6.24 and does it still run ok.

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "