[TRLog] VK bug?

Subject: [TRLog] VK bug?
From: k6xx@jps.net (Bob Wolbert)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 17:08:46 -0700
Donno why I'm reading e-mail rather than working the contest. Well, yes
I do know why.... (rate hovers near zero for past few hours...).

I believe this is a program problem. I have seen it but did not spend
time trying to figure out exactly what triggers it. Sometimes a dupe
check...

I believe it happened on a JA or two, as well.

73 & GL de Bob, K6XX