[TRLog] NONSSB

Subject: [TRLog] NONSSB
From: toivo@jdv.net (Toivo Hallikivi)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:05:15 -0500
I managed to get the NON for a band every time I tried to enter a frequency
with a decimal. So, instead of going to band map with Ctrl-End and picking a
call I typed in e.g. "025.6". The band changed to NON immediately but the
mode was still CW. In addition to that other peculiar things happened. In
the "QSO need for ..." window on the upper right corner the band numbers
turned into some HEX values. Tree, I do not have all my notes handy but if
you are interested I can send you the complete report of what happened. I
was using FT1000MP interfaced to a Dell P150 laptop.

Once I quit entering the frequency with decimal the program worked perfectly
throughout the contest, with the exception of the call sign disappearing
from the call window.

Toivo
ES2RR/OH2LUR/AH7W  (W9IW in the contest)