[TRLog] using TRlog with the IC-756

Subject: [TRLog] using TRlog with the IC-756
From: berg@oanet.com (Barry Bergstrom VE6MK)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:46:24 -0600
 I'm trying to get TRlog to commuicate properly with my IC-756 but not
 having much luck. I can send/auto-send CW with TRlog properly but the only
 thing I can't get working is tracking the change in bands/mode. When I change

 bands on TRlog it doesn't change bands on radio and vice versa. Any
 sugguestions?

(Please respond directly to my email address)
Tnx in advance

Barry Bergstrom        VE6MK                                  DO33im

email: berg@oanet.com     or    bbergstr@pckeats.petro-canada.ca
Sherwood Park, Alberta                   phone: (403)  467-2115

***VE6EMU VHF beacons: 144.285 and 50.041 MHz - grid DO33pa***