[TRLog] No Auto CQ

Subject: [TRLog] No Auto CQ
From: k5pn@hotmail.com (Ron Chambers)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:23:32 PDT
Just changed from an old 75mhz machine to a Cyrix 233mhz/64meg
etc....with TR6.24 and CT9.27 installed.....radio is currently not
interfaced....just a TNC on a COM port and CW keying thru LPT1...

Two problems:
1) Auto CQ: Set it up with Alt Q, start it and off it goes for one
CQ(and only one)...the little count-down timer never pops
up....consequently no repeat Auto CQ.....any ideas?..it worked FB on old
machine....

2) Packet: Start the packet system, open the packet window with CTL B,
up it comes, but it sends about 50 characters and stops.....it will
continue with another 50 characters if I hit the space bar or ESC...or
if I exit the packet window and then return to it (CTL B)...but then
stops again....Packet works great in CT9.27 and on any one of the 2 or 3
stand alone communication programs I have.....What is TR looking for?
any ideas on this one? I changed the LF after Return, etc in the logcfg
file...nothing seems to effect it...

73
Ron
K5PN