[TRLog] CW Interfaces

Subject: [TRLog] CW Interfaces
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Jack W1WEF has been making selling a CW interface for
several years now.  He builds it all inside a D-shell
so it makes for a really neat package.

Just before Dayton this year I talked him into
building them with PTT and paddle inputs.

So if you are looking for a CW interface and
you dont want to build your own - Jack will
do it for you.

You can buy them directly from him or from me.

CW output only  - $23
CW & PTT        - $35
CW,PTT & paddle - $49

Plus $3 shipping.

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "