[TRLog] Internet Relay Chat (IRC) & TRlog

Subject: [TRLog] Internet Relay Chat (IRC) & TRlog
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 06:25:35 -0500

It would be trivial to work around this with a more powerful or multiuser
operating system,

What would really be nice is to have Trlog use the winsock interface to do
this. I know it would be some coding but it would be a real enhancement. If
that were done you would not have to mess with these other things.