[TRLog] Sprint TRMASTER.DTA?

Subject: [TRLog] Sprint TRMASTER.DTA?
From: leeson@ix.netcom.com (Leeson)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 09:29:40 -0800
I was trying to use the simulator in Sprint mode, and learned again that
you need a TRMASTER.DTA file with names and states, or else the
simulator appears to lock up while searching for a call that qualifies.

Does anyone have, or have a reference to, a small TRMASTER.DTA file that
has mainly Sprint info in it?  It would seem that 200 calls or so would
be the entire universe, and would make the simulator hum so I can get
the cobwebs out.

Also, note a good summary from Tree at the URL:

http://www.contesting.com/_trlog/9709/0020.html

Thanks de Dave, W6NL (ex-QHS)