[TRLog] Re: Region one FD in OZ-land

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Region one FD in OZ-land
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 05:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
> We used TR-log ver. 6.28 during the Region one Fieldday and the only thing
> that's left now is the scoring. BUT the "report summary" does not support
> this test??? Regarding multipliers - the same country is a new multiplier on
> different modes and bands - does the post contest work takes care of that?

1. The report summary will work if you change "REGION 1 FIELD DAY" to
"REGION ONE FIELD DAY" in the LOGCFG.DAT file.  This will be fixed in
the next release so that either will work.

2. The contest is currently configured to only count new countries
again on different bands.  To change this, put the command
MULY BY MODE = TRUE in the LOGCFG.DAT file after the CONTEST statement.
Then, you will need to "re-work" the contest using the TR READ
feature.  To do this, rename your LOG.DAT file to something else
(like INPUT.DAT).  You might want to add CW TONE = 0 in your LOGCFG.DAT
file, so the program won't send any CW.  Then type TR READ INPUT.DAT.

This should solve your problem - let me know how it works.

Tree

--FAA25448.905342876/smtp3.teleport.com--