[TRLog] Version 6.30

Subject: [TRLog] Version 6.30
From: n2cu@buffnet.net (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 12:44:36 -0400
Also saw DIG show up for SSB on Summary and Dupesheets. Ran into the
numbering problem twice, and wasn't paying attention when TR logged the
QSO's as "1". Fortunately I was able to re-locate the stations and get
fills for the QSO number. My computer also hung up when trying to do a
multiplier check from POST. On a really minor note, the ARRL log skews
the Mult and Point information columns depending on the number of digits
in the serial number received column. Purely aesthetic.
73,
Tom N2CU