[TRLog] PA QSO Party?

Subject: [TRLog] PA QSO Party?
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 07:01:01 -0400
At 11:58 PM 10/6/98 EDT, you wrote:

>Anyone know if TR works OK for the PA QSO ?  Seems like I used it last year
>but don't find a contest name for it unless it is PACC ???
>
>Thanks
>
>nz

In TR you have to "roll your own" in the PA QSO Party(scoring in this test
is difficult even for the PA specific programs). I have shared my
logcfg.dat and *.dom files with a few ops so that they could be set up.
It's not perfect but it does the job for online contesting.

I have made a logcfg.dat and .dom(both for out-of-state & in-state) which I
am going to use for the Pa Party. You will have to modify the logcfg to
your particular operating(instate/OOS),call etc.. Also, the point problem
has been an issue, but I will deal with that after the contest(simple
spread sheet work). When entering someone mobile or rover, with TR, I enter
the callsign/county(ex. KB3A/ERI) there so I don't get a dupe(unless I have
worked the station in that county) when I enter the call and I can see what
counties I have worked him in.

I have made the files available at:
        ftp.erie.net/home/crobson

Enter that address into any web browser address area and it should come up
and the files can be downloadable. If you have any problem, E-Mail me.

73, Chris KB3A