[TRLog] State of things

Subject: [TRLog] State of things
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:34:12 -0800 (PST)

Just a quick update on TR Log's status.

Version 6.32 is coming along and will be released sometime during the
next week.  A beta version of where I am currently at is available if
you are able to look at it.   This is shaping up to be a pretty big
release with a few new contests and lots of new bells and whistles.

One thing I just added was allowing you to enter more than one
character in the control-J menu to select an item.  For example,
if you enter PT, you will scroll down to the PTT commands.  Before,
you would have to hit P, and then page down to get to them.  This new
method is much quicker if you know the name of the parameter you want.

Same thing works for the contest selection menu.

I am trying to address as many of the old mail messages that have been
gathering dust in my in box.  I have gotten to the point where the
oldest message is only 10 months old!  It had gotten to the point of
being over a year.

The manual will updated before the end of the year.

Just a reminder to think about renewing your membership for another
year - if it has been a year since the last time.  Or, you can pay
$100 now and never worry about it again.  There is some chance these
prices will increase, so now is a good time to do it.

See you in the CW SS (from W5WMU).

Tree N6TR