[TRLog] File compatibilities.

Subject: [TRLog] File compatibilities.
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:15:15 -0500

Tack,

<< This does not fit to me.... >>

I don't think you have read my message properly despite the fact that
you quoted it.

It doesn't fit for you because perhaps  your licencing authority
presently will accept CW or SSB written in your log. The fact is that
that does not apply in the UK, nor in many other countries, where the
mode designations I quoted are required. I have no control over this
and I would like to stay legal. Of course I talk of CW and sideband
like all other amateurs but that is not the point.

I suspect this is not a sensible use of this narrow bandwidth, and so I
will let the matter rest there.

73
Clive
FOC member 930 ( which I don't normally advertise , but since you
mentioned it)

Clive Whelan
clive_whelan@compuserve.com