[TRLog] TR V6.29 Zone Problem

Subject: [TRLog] TR V6.29 Zone Problem
From: n4kw@citrus.infi.net (Pete Raymond)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:16:45 -0800
My first contest using this version and had a re-occuring problem with
the pgm inserting weird zones.  This was a bear as during nice runs
would look up at the screen and see zone 50, zone 43 etc.  This caused
me big time grief.  I have looked at the cty.dat file and all is fine.
However I am unable to edit the entire trmaster file and did not recall
which calls caused this to happen, but it happened often.  This caused
me to type in every zone.  Any ideas.  73 Pete N4KW