[TRLog] Limited distance MODEMs

Subject: [TRLog] Limited distance MODEMs
From: toms@inconnect.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:41:48 -0700
To take advantage of the new MODEM port option, does anyone know of a source
for limited distance MODEMS? In a past life, I used these things, but it has
been awhile. I am sure that Blackbox has them, but they are usually pricey.

I was think that the MODEM option would be good to connect two Field Day
stations together since we usually put the stations several hundred feet
apart.

Thanks,

Tom NY4I