[TRLog] Re: Time display for TR

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Time display for TR
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:13:00 +0000
At 11:48 PM 12/14/98 -0500, Dick Scott wrote:

>Thanks Tree. Maybe some NT Guru out there might have an answer. If not, I
>may have to switch computers before the next contest and run 95. Yuck!

I may be missing something -- like a Windows program that Dick wants to run
along with TRLog -- but I have booted the NT Server at work in DOS from a
floppy when I needed to do something that NT doesn't allow, like re-size
partitions without losing all the data.

I haven't tried running a DOS program on it (other than Partition Magic),
so I don't know if writing ordinary DOS files to the disk would be
destructive to the NT data already there -- in fact I know just enough
about NT to be dangerous -- but maybe one of the NT gurus out there could
enlighten us.  Perhaps it could be done by setting aside a partition with a
compatible file structure.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com

Loud is good.